- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Costs & Discounts
- Imposrtant notes
Forget perfume or chocolates, let’s build memories, create magical moments with an escape from the ordinary. Indulge, sink into the moment and let go.
A bit of action gets the heart pounding, we’ve ticked the box with a great start to the day followed by the joy of capturing special times with a photo shoot. There is cuisine to make the pulses sing. Gourmet food, sharing the fun and doing something new is part of your weekend. Let’s create moments where you smile and laugh together.
Whether you are in the early stages of dating… engaged… newlyweds… or been married for 25 years… you are likely thinking about the future…. when it’s time to treat yourselves to some “us” time, an immersive and relaxing escape awaits you. And it’s less than 2 hours drive from Auckland!
2 nights at a gorgeous 5* Country House Hotel seamlessly weaving individually curated guest rooms, divine dining options and intuitive attentive service, all enveloped in 29 acres of private park-like grounds. Multiple guest facilities and event spaces all with a British twist so whether for an escape or event, relaxation or romance, wedding or wellbeing come and discover The Henley…..escape and experience our special blend of relaxed luxury located less than 2 hours from Auckland.
Couple Spa Package
Couples packages will help you connect, escape and unwind together. Drift away into blissful relaxation together!
Boutique Cinema Experience
Featuring a mix of films from around the world, wines from Giesen and Kahurangi, and delicious Laroma Coffee – vintage style & luxury comfort!
- 2 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Couples Spa Package
- Boutique Cinema Experience
- Tax included
- Transportation to and from Cambridge
- Travel/health insurance (highly recommended, please contact us for a quote)
- Sightseeing / activities not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Optional day tours during free time
- Entry visa if needed
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
All the hotels on our escorted tours to New Zealand are carefully selected by our Directors to ensure they meet their exacting standards. Over the decades they’ve worked in the travel industry, they’ve come to understand precisely which hotel elements work best for your holiday. Location and consistent high standards are paramount. So, throughout your touring holiday in New Zealand, rest assured that we aim to provide top accommodation. And it does not cost the earth.
For optional programs you must apply and pay 45 days prior to departure. It is often no longer possible to apply after we start the tour but please contact us for more details.
All of our tours excluding airfares.
Please visit Metservice.com for a long term weather forecast.
- Pre-consultation and planning questionnaire so you get the most out of your investment
- Styling guide
- An hours photography coverage by our photographer
- A proof gallery for you to select your favourite 15 images for further editing
- All favourite images delivered via online gallery ready for easy sharing with family and friends
- Image archiving for two years
On our website you can find all of our current offers, so you’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a bargain! Visit our website regularly and you will never miss out any deals or sign up for our newsletter here!
Full payment at the time of booking.
Some activities are weather-dependent.